02 Aug Join our team!
Due to continued expansion we have some exciting opportunities to join our ever growing team. We are looking for Occupational Health Advisors and a Service Administrator. Read full job descriptions below:
We have an exciting opportunity for a new recruit to join our team as a Service Administrator, based in our Newry premises.
It is vital that any individuals applying have excellent organisational skills, a ‘can do’ attitude and are confident in dealing with multiple individuals that would include staffing resources and clients.
It is important to re-emphasise the requirement for excellent organisational skills as the role involves multiple systematic process steps that are critical to ensuring successful delivery of service. Therefore organisational skills must be one of the applying candidates’ key attributes.
The right candidate should be able to clearly demonstrate this attribute during interview and in their CV, in addition to attention to detail and logical thinking skills.
The role will primarily focus on pre-service delivery appointment booking, resource scheduling and aiding clients in planning their services – but will also include answering telephones and general office and administration duties.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinating all incoming service bookings and provisional requests
- Managing service schedules daily and informing relevant personnel
- Greeting onsite service users, ensuring everything is in order and ready for service delivery
- Forwarding appropriate information to finance
- With the appropriate guidance – facilitating the triaging of client requests (Management Referral Forms)
- Inputting into team meetings to ensure service levels are maintained
- Assisting with general administration duties which will include occasional input into the post service administration function, record maintenance and periodic involvement in ongoing project-based work as determined by management
- Any other reasonable duties as required by management
The successful individual will be an organised, highly motivated, self-starter who will have:
- A diploma or higher-level qualification in an administration or similar related area
- A minimum of 1 years’ administration-based experience
- The ability to work in a highly demanding and fast paced working environment
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal & IT skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
The salary for this opportunity will be based on experience and negotiated at interview.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Job Type: Full-time / Permanent
Closing Date: On or before Wednesday 21st August 2019
To register your interest please submit a copy of your CV accompanied by an appropriate cover letter to Connor O’Rourke, Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Health Matters are an equal opportunity employer.
Occupational Health Advisor
We are keen to speak to Occupational Health Advisors (full time permanent, part time also sessional staff) to join our busy team and be part of our “nurse-led” company vision to deliver the very best in occupational health services to our clients.
The work involved will include delivery of a full Occupational Health remit to clients across Ireland. Full training and excellent rates of pay and travel will be given to suitable candidates.
- Registered with Part 1 of the live NMC register and/or An Bord Altranais
- Excellent communication skills and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Must have full clean driving license and willing to travel
- Competent in health surveillance with strong administrative and IT skills.
- Demonstrable experience in case management, including absence case management referrals
- Registered on Part 3 of the live NMC register and/or An Bord Altranais with a specialist qualification in Occupational Health
- Qualification in Health and Safety
If you see yourself being part of an exciting, growing and dedicated team and wish to be considered for any of these positions, please e-mail your CV to:
Connor O’Rourke, Operations Manager: email@example.com or Telephone: 028 3044 0509.
Health Matters (Occupational Health) Ltd are an Equal Opportunities Employer