24 Mar COVID-19 Update
Health Matters Occupational Health – Important Information
We are taking steps to play our part in the government’s message of social distancing and to help manage the spread of Coronavirus in NI/ROI. Occupational Health is of vital importance to you in this business critical time – now more than ever you will have access to the highly specialised and detailed workplace health advice and recommendations an Occupational health professional can provide.
Our offices are currently closed and we have postponed all onsite appointments. All enquiries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, we are very much online and ready to support you!
How will we continue to support you in this challenging time?
Given the new Government guidelines on the reduction social interaction between people, as well as the HSE guidelines on the continuation of Health Surveillance, we will be able to provide a proportionate and flexible approach to continue with service, albeit remotely.
To do this, we are providing the following approach:
- All Health Surveillance questionnaire packs are available as online forms.
- These online forms will be available via a secure link to each employee.
- A step by step guide for competition of these online forms will be provided to you, the employer, as well as for each employee.
We can provide remote Case Management appointments via telephone consultation. These appointments should be requested in the normal way, via submission of our Management Referral Form via online submission by clicking here.
Occupational Health Advice Line
We will be setting up appointments that you can avail of to speak directly to an Occupational Health professional via an arranged call back. We can provide you with advice on the following;
- Infection control measures for your specific work environment.
- Advice regarding suitability of an individual to be at work currently.
- How to manage your “at-risk” staff.
- Individual telephone calls for those employees struggling to cope with working from home or isolation.
- Clarity on the latest recommendations from the Government, Public Health England, NHS.
Contact Catherine Black via email at email@example.com to request a call.
Thank you for your support and we are very much here to help during this challenging time.